Last updated on September 28, 2020
1. The information we collect
Below we describe the various types of Personally Identifiable and Non-Personal information we collect from you and from other sources. We may combine all of the information we collect or you provide to us together for the purposes described in this policy, which is collectively referred to as “Information.” We collect this data and personal information in many ways including:
- when you register to use our Site, including your name, Assessment responses, postal address, email address, telephone number, birthdate, username, password and demographic information (such as your gender);
- join our referral program, complete customer surveys or participate in promotions we run on the Site;
- when you report a problem with our Site or when we provide you with customer support;
- when you make a purchase through our Site; and
- when you correspond with us by phone, email or otherwise.
1.1 Interest and Demographic Information
You may also voluntarily provide us with additional information about yourself such as your hobbies, personal interests, household income range, number of children, gender, and other demographic information. You may also provide us with information about your health and diet, and product and service preferences.
1.2 Billing information
1.3 Assessment Information
When you take and submit our online Assessment you will provide us with information about certain health aspects such as your issues around your sleep, stress, anxiousness and pain levels. We also collect height, weight and lifestyle information. We use this data for many purposes including:
- To provide you with a written report that outlines product formula suggestions;
- To improve our product formula suggestion engine
- To improve our ongoing product formulations
1.4 Other Information
In addition to the Interest and Demographic Information, Billing Information, and Assessment Information noted above that you voluntarily provide to us, we may collect additional information (collectively, the “Other Information”) when you interact with the Services. Such Other Information may include:
- From your activity – Information that we automatically collect when you use the Services, such as your IP addresses, browser type and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, date and time, amount of time spent on particular pages, what sections of the Website you visit, order information, device identifier, and similar information concerning your use of the Services.
- From other Sources – We may also collect or receive information about you from other sources.
2. How We Use and Share the Information
We use the Information we collect to process transactions; provide you the Services; solicit your feedback; provide information about our Products, services, or otherwise market to you; inform you about upcoming events, and special promotions ; analyze the use of the Services; or as disclosed at the time of collection; and to improve our Services to you.
We may also share Information, or a subset of the Information, with the following entities:
- With service providers, including delivery services, marketing assistance, information technology support, and customer service. These other companies will have access to the Information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law;
- With our affiliates and subsidiaries;
- In the event of a business transaction or sale of all or part of our assets, including at bankruptcy;
- In response to a court order, subpoena, warrant, or as otherwise required to by law;
- To other parties with your consent or as disclosed at the time of collection; and
- To protect our rights and the rights of third parties.
We may also aggregate Information together in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Services. We may share this aggregated data with our affiliates, agents, and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our products and Services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
3. Digital Advertising, Analytics, Cookies and Conversion Tracking:
We may partner with ad networks and other ad serving providers (“Advertising Providers”) that serve ads on behalf of us and others on non-affiliated platforms. Some of those ads may be personalized, meaning that they are intended to be relevant to you based on information Advertising Providers collect about your use of the Site and other sites or apps over time, including information about relationships among different browsers and devices. This type of advertising is known as interest-based advertising.
We may also work with third parties that collect data about your use of the Site and other sites or apps over time for non-advertising purposes. ZIPPZ uses Google Analytics and other third-party services to improve the performance of the Site and for analytics and marketing purposes. For more information about how Google Analytics collects and uses data when you use our Site,
visit policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites, and to opt out of Google Analytics,
We may partner with third party companies that collect data from our Services, as well as from other non-affiliated websites and mobile apps, over time in order to infer what interests you to deliver more relevant advertising to your browser or device, as well as browsers and devices associated with it. These partners, however, do not collect or receive information about your responses to Assessment questions answered on the Platform for advertising or marketing. To learn more about this type of advertising for your browser, and your choices about it for companies that participate in the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (“DAA”) WebChoices tool, you can visit www.aboutads.info/choices. To learn about your choices about this activity on your mobile device for companies that participate in the DAA’s AppChoices you can download the appropriate version of the app from www.youradchoices.com/appchoices.
We adhere to the DAA’s Self-Regulatory Principles. When you exercise choice through these tools data will no longer be collected from that browser or device for interest-based advertising, and data collected from associated browsers or devices will not be used on the browser or device for interest-based advertising on the browser or device where choice was exercised. Note that you will still see advertising, but that advertising may be less relevant to your interests. If you use multiple browsers or devices, clear your cookies, or reset your device identifier you may need to exercise choice again.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from our website and stored on your device. We may also use tracking technologies such as beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service. Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
4. Accessing and Modifying Personal Information and Communication Preferences
If you have registered for the Services, you may access, review, and make changes to your personal information (e.g. name, email address, and password) and Billing Information on your ZIPPZ Account page. In addition, you may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any ZIPPZ marketing email.
5. Data Security
We take commercially reasonable steps to help protect the Information we collect and maintain from loss and unauthorized access. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet.
6. Important Notice to Non-U.S. Residents
The Platform and the Services are operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By using the Services and/or providing us with any information, you consent to this transfer.
7. Children and Adults 18-20
We do not knowingly collect Information from children under the age of 21 through the Services. If you are under 21, please do not give us any Information. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child under the age of 21 has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us using the details in Section 10 below. We will delete such information from our files as soon as reasonably practicable.
8. External Websites
10. How to Contact Us